2019 Jacobsen Truckster XD™ Gas
Call for Price
The Truckster XD is a true heavy duty utility vehicle. The Truckster XD has the largest standard payload capacity, a rugged and durable box made from thick 12 gauge steel, and is paired with the most powerful gas Kubota engine available. The Truckster XD is designed to make your toughest jobs easier.
- Available with optional 4WD.
- Highest standard payload of 3,550 lbs - The largest payload makes quick work of your biggest jobs since fewer trips are required. Heavy duty rear differential was custom designed for the Truckster XD.
- Toughest box - is built using the heaviest gauge steel of any box, up to 75% thicker than comparable boxes and has 20% more volume. Rugged tailgate and latch with easy slam shut function. Built-in stake pockets and multiple tie down points create a box with the versatility to tackle all the jobs you expect from a heavy duty utility vehicle.
- Powerful Kubota engines with the highest HP and torque available - Both the gas and diesel engines have the highest torque available of any heavy duty utility vehicle (52.7 ft-lbs diesel and 51.6 ft-lbs gas). The high torque allows effortless hauling of the heaviest loads and towing up to 2,200 lbs without trailer brakes (3,500 with trailer brakes).
- Industry's roomiest operator platform - with more space for operators and well-organized controls within easy reach. The optional suspension seat provides increased operator comfort for everyday operation and for longer tasks such as topdressing or spraying.
- Highest approach angle - allows easy operation in the most undulated turf conditions.
- Engine Type
- Towing Capacity
- 2,200 lb., 3,500 w/ trailer brakes
- Orange, Green